Central Illinois?

Reaction score
Anyone Galesburg, Peoria, Bloomington, Normal IL area? Will try and plan some type of fly in when the weather is a bit warmer. I have a P2V+, Hubsan, 3D printer (could be talked into making some accessories, etc.). Post up here and I will start assembling a list.

Cheers - John - Edwards, IL.

Hey John,

We are from close to Galesburg. Just wondered if you might know anyone in the area with a Phantom 1. I have a few items, Prop guards, props, on board low battery alarm, etc... that I don't need anymore. I would like to give them to someone local with a Phantom 1 that could use them. Just thought you might know somebody!

Thanks,

Jeffro from Wataga

Thanks for pulling this group together. I live in the Peoria area.

Tom

Hey everyone - I live in St. Louis and would be interested in meeting up somewhere in between once the weather gets nicer.

I have a Vision 2+

Anyone Galesburg, Peoria, Bloomington, Normal IL area? Will try and plan some type of fly in when the weather is a bit warmer. I have a P2V+, Hubsan, 3D printer (could be talked into making some accessories, etc.). Post up here and I will start assembling a list.

I like your idea.
I would be interested in a fc40 camera holder????

We've got a few frequent customers in Bloomington and Peoria. I will be letting them know to get their butts on here. Safe and happy flying guys, lets hope for good weather! :cool:

I've got a close friend in Nermal, (pun intended) who would get a kick out of seeing one of our birds fly.

Keep us posted posted if you get something set up.
I'm in Springfield with a P3P.

0GzM8hH.jpg

Reactions: kdvogt
That is a great photo!

Am also from St Louis. Please put me on list.

Decatur Illinois, I have 2 phantoms, one with camera, one without, and just picked up an inspire last week

Did anything ever come of this Central Illinois meetup?

I live in Normal, IL. Flying a P4...don't fly much. Hard to find a spot. Would love to get with others in the area and see how it's really done...legally of course. Spending winter in Florida. Back to Normal in April, 2019.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20