"Cell Broken", but voltage seems good on every cell

PSL

Reaction score
Hi,
Its after market battery, Powerextra I believe , 8 total charges. Today I was browsing DJI Go menu and at Battery - Details I found this red "cell broken" disappointment :) . But all cells look even , difference between cells is 0.01v. Thats not under the load.
Will it be problem to fly dji 3 standart with this battery, how do you think? I never looked at this part of menu, I dont know how long it is there. Before this powerextra battery was as good as original ( I mean flying time)

P.S.
On original DJI battery I also have 8 total charges, but capacity of DJI battery is now 4462 (from 4480 ), and powerextra - 4418.

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 304
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 260
Hope it's just DJI - Powerextra compatibility problem.
I Found this:

DJI app shows Dead Cell but its actually OK

if you want to check the battery remaining power display status, "Cell broken" words will be showed. But please get assured that it will not affect the normal use in flight, this is just a problem of compatible program.

Hi,
Its after market battery, Powerextra I believe , 8 total charges. Today I was browsing DJI Go menu and at Battery - Details I found this red "cell broken" disappointment :) . But all cells look even , difference between cells is 0.01v. Thats not under the load.
Will it be problem to fly dji 3 standart with this battery, how do you think? I never looked at this part of menu, I dont know how long it is there. Before this powerextra battery was as good as original ( I mean flying time)

P.S.
On original DJI battery I also have 8 total charges, but capacity of DJI battery is now 4462 (from 4480 ), and powerextra - 4418.

I have an original DJI BATTERY That says it is bad, it will take a full charge and seems to be good on all of the cell information on the app
but it will land as soon as I launch. I do not want to try any wild internet fixes so I just use it for bench tests and adjustments. JUST BECAUSE A BATTERY CANT BE TRUSTED TO FLY DOES NOT MEAN IT IS DONE.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl