Ce mode into fcc mode

Use magic powers mod in the UK it will make CE mode turn to FCC mode I have experience with magic powers also it makes your Video transmission signal stronger from 20Dbm to 27Dbm
Hi ok I have done this with magic power and I'm able to ho as far as 1km does this sound around correct distance with no other mods

Yes 1km is okay distance you its 0.6miles so half a mile isnt bad you are getting about 2500 to 3000 feet right? your area may have interference. I have a stock phantom 3 standard with only magic powers done to it and I fly over 7000 feet distance but I have seen phantom 3 standards fly over 11,000 distance which is 2 miles. You can even possibly reach 3miles with just a parabolic windsurfer. I have custom ones made and they direct my signal better.

Yes 2 miles to 3 miles range with magic powers and stock Phantom 3 standard there are videos.

I'm way out of any source of interference but 1 km is the best I can do however the terrain is hilly and very boggy .
Also does your range differ depending which app you use and what is the least amount if sats you would fly with

App doesnt matter for distance there are settings to restrict distance but I doubt u have that on. I fly with 7 or more satellites if it doesnt go into P-GPS mode then I dont really fly cause I'm in town. If im out of town in open area fly ATTI and practice a little. also try to make a soda can parabolic range extender or use cardboard and tinfoil you might get 100 feet to 2000 feet extra distance it varys.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic