Litchi app FCC Mode?

Reaction score
Hello guys DJI has now blocked the old trick with fake gps trick for the phantom drones . Basically i was able to use fake gps on an older version to force it to fcc mode. But now all the old versions get init map error so my question is is litchi automatically using fcc mode?

Hello guys DJI has now blocked the old trick with fake gps trick for the phantom drones . Basically i was able to use fake gps on an older version to force it to fcc mode. But now all the old versions get init map error so my question is is litchi automatically using fcc mode?

from what ive read the issue is that DJi dont use google maps anymore, they switched to HERE maps, however, i have 2 P2V units and the map loads fine, im guessing as its the older DJI app, on the GO app you need to use an older version from what ive read here
init. map error upon start of of DJI app

well thats what i am doing am already using an old version thats why am getting the error . But the question isent about dji go but its about the litchi app

That's hardwired into the drone, like RTH programming and many other features.
Litchi doesn't do these things separately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan