I recently bought a backpack for my P3P for £33. I think it's very good for the price.

Yes, I'm a cheapskate :)

Can you also fit the ipad air tablet into it?
You can in this one. I know, I have two!
Backpack Shoulder Bag Hard Shell Case For DJI Phantom 3 Professional Advanced 3 | eBay
Here's how I did it, #309.
Show off your Cases!!
On top of the iPad, there's room for the screenshade. Inside, I can get a set of extra props, 100w charger and lead, sunglasses, reading glasses, stumpy screwdriver, Allen key, anemometer, iPad mount extension, DJI shoulder strap, two spare SD cards, microfibre cloth, gel polarising and ND filters. I think that's about it!

You can in this one. I know, I have two!
Backpack Shoulder Bag Hard Shell Case For DJI Phantom 3 Professional Advanced 3 | eBay
Here's how I did it, #309.
Show off your Cases!!
On top of the iPad, there's room for the screenshade. Inside, I can get a set of extra props, 100w charger and lead, sunglasses, reading glasses, stumpy screwdriver, Allen key, anemometer, iPad mount extension, DJI shoulder strap, two spare SD cards, microfibre cloth, gel polarising and ND filters. I think that's about it!

I ordered and it arrived to
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00VS0RS...TF8&colid=2R34XELFTL9HU&coliid=I3PS8ZDDJ2VVS2

Just the job

Except you'll get fed-up lugging that around. Trust me, I know, I had one almost exactly the same before I got the backpack. It now sits in the basement...

I have a soft rucksack for it,,,, mainly for when I'm out on the bike, it fits nicely on the pillion seat

More protection when its indoors and not in use. As Im new to it all I'll learn whats best for me....... plus I've no doubt Ill end up with another at some point
Right. Just hope you don't learn, as I did, that the case was a complete waste of money and never use it. All the kit, except batteries and the chargers, stay safely in the backpack when not in use.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj