Case for p3s advice pls

322c81e980ac039a8f423fcfda2cb77a.jpg

I've got 3 batteries in there now , keep an eye on it as they're practical

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: gaz1969uk
Let me know if you had better luck than I did, I bought a case that looks exactly the same as the one you posted but from eBay for $28 and it sucks, not even the bird fits inside becasue the foam is not tall enough, got a partial refund of $10 and took the foam insert out and replaced with the cardboard insert that came with the drone from DJI box and been using that unit I have time to mod the foam. Good luck.

Let me know if you had better luck than I did, I bought a case that looks exactly the same as the one you posted but from eBay for $28 and it sucks, not even the bird fits inside becasue the foam is not tall enough, got a partial refund of $10 and took the foam insert out and replaced with the cardboard insert that came with the drone from DJI box and been using that unit I have time to mod the foam. Good luck.
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

My pack just arrived and so far looks pretty good. In fact, for $16.43 it looks like a winner!

It fits my P3S as expected with room for four batteries (I only have 2 so far), the remote, charger, tablet, a 10,400 MAH portable power pack and a little room left over for cables and such. Unfortunately there is no dedicated compartment for props but they do fit in the front or side pockets with a little bulging.

There are reports of it not being long lasting so please refer to the Amazon reviews for long term use. I figured for that price I can afford to buy another next year if needed. Photo attached.
20161217_150641.jpg

I hate taking the props off. I would like a case that can keep props installed and also fits my DBS mod.

I hate taking the props off. I would like a case that can keep props installed and also fits my DBS mod.

I would still check your props before each flight to ensure they are nice and secure. But here's my case which I got from eBay for about 35 bucks. Hold everything I need so far (although my iPad is too big so getting a bag for it to mount to the top of it).

I would still check your props before each flight to ensure they are nice and secure. But here's my case which I got from eBay for about 35 bucks. Hold everything I need so far (although my iPad is too big so getting a bag for it to mount to the top of it).

I might get that one.... I also might do the dbs itelite mod. Anyone know if the itelite attached will fit in this bag?

Ok guys after reading all comments and evaluating things I decided on this, gets good reviews and it's for my bday which is a week after Xmas, it's on its way tho[emoji3]

AKASO Phantom 3 Standard Hardshell Bag Backpack Shoulder Carry Case Hard Shell Box for Dji Phantom 3s Fpv Drone Quadcopter https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01J3WRSEQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_.7exybR49XHT5

Sent from my Moto G (4) using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hope it fits ok for you. I have noticed a lot of cases with precut foam being sold as compatible with all the Phantom 3 series, might be ok for the drone but the remotes are totally different. Some posters in past have mentioned having to recut the foam to fit.

Reactions: gaz1969uk

I decided to give this same case a shot. I will have to custom cut for the Antenna Mod I think but thats part of the fun. Thanks for your picture!

I just got this case in yesterday, got it from Amazon. It's probably the same case as Spiderpig posted above. It does hold the standard remote fine, even with the mount attached.

Attachments

• 20161229_195824.jpg
    20161229_195824.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 255
I just received the same case yesterday. I had to cut the foam to fit my DBS mod but it fits great now.
drone case.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl