Carbon Fiber Props on P4P

I watched more video's on YouTube and I got my answer. I had initially put in a search on this sight but got no results. Bottom line is I'm sticking to what DJI engineering designed for the P4P. Thanks!
Did you know that DJI also produce Carbon Fiber Props? Worth having a look at.

I bought two sets and exactly half of them were out of balance. I was able to balance them with small pieces of tape but I quit using them. I could see no advantage to them.
Jim
WA5TEF
What brand did you use, out of curiosity?

I would not use a Phantom with carbon fiber props just because they cut through vegetation. That might be good if a drone hit a tree accidentally but my experience with CF props showed me no performance improvement and half were out of balance!
Jim
WA5TEF

What brand did you use, out of curiosity?
Don’t recall the brand but bought from Amazon for about twenty bucks. They were stiff and looked good but I flew once with them and due to the balance problem I didn’t trust them. The DJI props have always been perfectly balanced.
Jim
WA5TEF.

Don’t recall the brand but bought from Amazon for about twenty bucks. They were stiff and looked good but I flew once with them and due to the balance problem I didn’t trust them. The DJI props have always been perfectly balanced.
Jim
WA5TEF.
DJI produce carbon fiber props for the Phantom Series.....a lot of people seem to be unaware of this.

Based on what data?
I was responding to you post where I quoted you at #14 above- the blog linked to which you seem to rely on has largely useless information. You can Search this forum alone to find out how good the so called CF props for phantom AC are. Most of the user reporting a are crash threads. Btw- we are waiting for your “data”.

Did you know that DJI also produce Carbon Fiber Props? Worth having a look at.
The DJI offerings are carbon impregnated nylon as opposed to CF woven cloth, huge difference in atiffness to mass ratio. You should expect them to work reliably though, unlike the aftermarket pretend CF offerings.

So why have DJI released Carbon Fiber props of their own? Are the hoping that you will crash your drone?

Because they Haven't released CF props. Still plastic with CF fibers. Do a little research on the HUGE difference. They just know some people dont know enough to tell the difference and will still buy them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers