Can't wait for battery?

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Clicked your link, saw another link....and seller was local. Just went and picked it up. Thanks for the heads up!
I was also just looking on ebay. Nothing local for me, but the cost is the same as Advexure's cost with shipping, plus I know I get one in a few days rather than wondering if my order will ever ship from Advexure. As far as you can tell, is the battery an authentic OEM battery?

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I was also just looking on ebay. Nothing local for me, but the cost is the same as Advexure's cost with shipping, plus I know I get one in a few days rather than wondering if my order will ever ship from Advexure. As far as you can tell, is the battery an authentic OEM battery?
I couldn't wait to hear back from you jlo to see if they were really OEM. They were selling so fast that I was getting nervous as I watched the SOLD counter going up and up. It went from 12 to 17 as I was waiting, so that is when I pulled trigger and bought one. They have now sold 24 at the time of this comment.

FYI to all, they shipped mine out less than 30 minutes after I placed the order.

Now I need to figure out how to cancel my order with Advexure.

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
By the way, they raised the price of the battery as of 30 minutes ago.

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
This morning it was $164.95 at the ebay site that started this thread. After they sold 20 today, they raised the price to $169.95. I bought one at $164.95 (free shipping) which is almost identical to the price+shipping from Advexure where I've had an order placed for a while.

Reaction score
This morning it was $164.95 at the ebay site that started this thread. After they sold 20 today, they raised the price to $169.95. I bought one at $164.95 (free shipping) which is almost identical to the price+shipping from Advexure where I've had an order placed for a while.
I ordered direct from DJI. $149 for the battery. Need to be $150 to get free shipping so I got two props for $6. Total shipped was $155. No tax either.

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I ordered direct from DJI. $149 for the battery. Need to be $150 to get free shipping so I got two props for $6. Total shipped was $155. No tax either.
Great. I got tired of waiting for DJI, Advexure, and Adorama so I just ordered the one from the ebay site today and it will arrive on Friday for some good weekend flying - finally with a second battery!

Reaction score
Great. I got tired of waiting for DJI, Advexure, and Adorama so I just ordered the one from the ebay site today and it will arrive on Friday for some good weekend flying - finally with a second battery!
I hear you! I finally got my second battery two days ago.

Reactions: Oso
Reaction score
I've got one on order from DJI that may or may not arrive before I leave on vacation next week. I just ordered another on eBay that I can pick up locally tomorrow. The total price was $169.

Reaction score
I wish I was from the US!!!
Here in Aus, it's $430 AUD for free delivery. And we cant simply order and pickup as nothing is available until mid to end of June.

Reaction score
I feel your pain, however here in the Uk there is a glut of batteries. ...i now have 4.

Reaction score
Im in Australia and still haven't received my extra battery yet. Sucks to be down under :(

Reaction score
Just to update, I just recieved a brand new DJI P3 battery from prvgolf. I ordered it yesterday. eBay FTW!:cool:

Reactions: Oso
Reaction score
I've got one on order from DJI that may or may not arrive before I leave on vacation next week. I just ordered another on eBay that I can pick up locally tomorrow. The total price was $169.
Of course as soon as I got this battery locally, my DJI order arrived. Now I've got a total of 3, which is fine actually.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluwater953