Can't wait for battery?

Reaction score
Reactions: jlo
Clicked your link, saw another link....and seller was local. Just went and picked it up. Thanks for the heads up!
I was also just looking on ebay. Nothing local for me, but the cost is the same as Advexure's cost with shipping, plus I know I get one in a few days rather than wondering if my order will ever ship from Advexure. As far as you can tell, is the battery an authentic OEM battery?

I was also just looking on ebay. Nothing local for me, but the cost is the same as Advexure's cost with shipping, plus I know I get one in a few days rather than wondering if my order will ever ship from Advexure. As far as you can tell, is the battery an authentic OEM battery?
I couldn't wait to hear back from you jlo to see if they were really OEM. They were selling so fast that I was getting nervous as I watched the SOLD counter going up and up. It went from 12 to 17 as I was waiting, so that is when I pulled trigger and bought one. They have now sold 24 at the time of this comment.

FYI to all, they shipped mine out less than 30 minutes after I placed the order.

Now I need to figure out how to cancel my order with Advexure.

By the way, they raised the price of the battery as of 30 minutes ago.

This morning it was $164.95 at the ebay site that started this thread. After they sold 20 today, they raised the price to $169.95. I bought one at $164.95 (free shipping) which is almost identical to the price+shipping from Advexure where I've had an order placed for a while.

This morning it was $164.95 at the ebay site that started this thread. After they sold 20 today, they raised the price to $169.95. I bought one at $164.95 (free shipping) which is almost identical to the price+shipping from Advexure where I've had an order placed for a while.

I ordered direct from DJI. $149 for the battery. Need to be $150 to get free shipping so I got two props for $6. Total shipped was $155. No tax either.

I ordered direct from DJI. $149 for the battery. Need to be $150 to get free shipping so I got two props for $6. Total shipped was $155. No tax either.
Great. I got tired of waiting for DJI, Advexure, and Adorama so I just ordered the one from the ebay site today and it will arrive on Friday for some good weekend flying - finally with a second battery!

Great. I got tired of waiting for DJI, Advexure, and Adorama so I just ordered the one from the ebay site today and it will arrive on Friday for some good weekend flying - finally with a second battery!

I hear you! I finally got my second battery two days ago.

Reactions: Oso
I've got one on order from DJI that may or may not arrive before I leave on vacation next week. I just ordered another on eBay that I can pick up locally tomorrow. The total price was $169.

I wish I was from the US!!!
Here in Aus, it's $430 AUD for free delivery. And we cant simply order and pickup as nothing is available until mid to end of June.

I feel your pain, however here in the Uk there is a glut of batteries. ...i now have 4.

Im in Australia and still haven't received my extra battery yet. Sucks to be down under :(

Just to update, I just recieved a brand new DJI P3 battery from prvgolf. I ordered it yesterday. eBay FTW!:cool:

Reactions: Oso
I've got one on order from DJI that may or may not arrive before I leave on vacation next week. I just ordered another on eBay that I can pick up locally tomorrow. The total price was $169.

Of course as soon as I got this battery locally, my DJI order arrived. Now I've got a total of 3, which is fine actually.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20