Can't pair P3P RC to P4A

Reaction score
Hey all - just got a new P4A and it's simply incredible. Would love to use one of my P3P remotes that has the DBS02 panel antenna as I've seen that a lot of people have been able to pair this combo successfully. I go through the pairing process but it eventually times out; when I re-pair the P4 remote it pairs in about 2 seconds. Any ideas what's going wrong?

Many thanks and Merry Christmas!

Are you sure this has been done successfully? You might find it isn’t possible. P3 RC to P4 yes, can’t see you doing it with the P4A/P, dual band radio for a start not to mention likely significant wifi protocol changes for the improved “lightbridge”.

Hmm...now I've got to check. Might well have been a P4. I do know the Advanced is not dual band like the Pro - so I figured there was a chance!

Hmm...now I've got to check. Might well have been a P4. I do know the Advanced is not dual band like the Pro - so I figured there was a chance!
The P4P/A is so good stock it shouldn’t present a major issue- you can fly the P3P setup as is without having to constantly repair stuff.

The P3P remote controller is not compatible with the P4A.

Thanks for the input, all - it appears my quest is in vain. Flew her stock last night and just had a blast busting around the neighborhood at 40 MPH - fantastic machine!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31