Can't open the app for p3pro

Reaction score
Hello, i have what seems like an easy problem to fix but so far have not had any luck resolving. The problem is i cant even upgrade the firmware for my p3pro because the app wont open on my galaxy note 5. Now i know it isn't on the list of compatible phones that are suggested on Dji's website but i've had my drone for over a year now with close to hundred flights logged using my note 5 with no problems and decided to upgrade the firmware or was warned, so i went to the app store and it said there was an upgrade for the app i've been using which im not even sure what version it was but ever since the upgrade it the app wont even open up. I've unistalled and reinstalled the app numerous times and had a chat with dji rep and all they tell me is my phone isn't on the list and i need to use a phone thats on the list end of discussion. Dont know what to do but im not going to buy a new phone when the one i got worked for over a year and now that i installed the newer version of the app there doesn't seem like there is a way to go back which i dont think would help anyway. If anybody has any suggestions i would appreciate what you have to say. Thanks

If you'd like to try reverting DJI GO, you can download old versions of DJI GO here.

Are you saying the app does not open at all? Even when standalone and not connected to anything? If that is the case, look and see what version of Android you have. I believe the Note 5 had Lollipop at one point and if you upgraded to Marshmallow, you may need to recheck your settings. And just as a note, Android and especially Samsung devices are picky about DJI Go. Just something to look at.

Thanks for the responses. Im thinking that for as many times as i've dropped my phone that maybe it might not be a bad time to get a new phone

The issues with Samsung is mainly with the mobil connecting to the RC over the USB. Haven't heard of the app not even opening.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl