Can't link transmitter to aircraft

Reaction score
Hi...I am new to this and would appreciate any help getting my Phantom 2 Vision into the air. I tried to power up the copter today for the first time and could only get the rapidly blinking yellow lights on the copter. It completed the self test but never got beyond the rapidly blinking yellow lights. I could not get the motors started which along with the LED chart that accompanied the transmitter indicates the signal from the transmitter is not reaching the copter. I have upgraded to the latest software on both the copter and transmitter; have gone through the re-linking procedure and still am not able to get beyond the blinking yellow lights and have the transmitter connected to the copter. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Ron

I have two phantom 1s (along with a vision) and the transmitter is tuned to the specific phantom. Is there any possibility somebody might have switched the transmitter before you bought it? (I think there is a procedure to match the phantom to the transmitter but I don't know what it is.)

Thanks for the reply. I will check with DJI on Monday to see if I have the proper transmitter. I bought the "new" Phantom 2 Vision on ebay so maybe the transmitter had been swapped out. I did complete the "linking" procedure and it was successful.

Did you calibrate the compass?

I have the same problem now and then and described it it in a forum post here. Found now solution yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl