Can't get controller and bird to connect. Just updated. Any ideas?

Just updated to the latest dji software. Controller is 1.92 and App is 3.1.14. Bird come on, but controller will not connect with it.

Phil
Have you already done the relinking? Read this one post for more info and videos.

Reactions: JoBe
Just updated to the latest dji software. Controller is 1.92 and App is 3.1.14. Bird come on, but controller will not connect with it.

Phil
Did you press the button on the gimble to re-pair the two like the release notes mentioned?

Reactions: JoBe
One more question. I usually fly Litchi software. Recently, I have noticed that my video feed is delayed. For example, if I make a controller input, such as yaw or climb, the video of the movement is delayed. This is very annoying and makes setting up a nice video shot nearly impossible. Well, I updated the drone and controller software yesterday. Everything flies great, but I still have the lagging video issue. Anyone else had this problem? I am ready to fly with the DJI software to see if the problem is with Litchi or if it is something in the video downlink as it would affect both platforms... You comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks in advance,

Phil

I am ready to fly with the DJI software to see if the problem is with Litchi or if it is something in the video downlink as it would affect both platforms... You comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks in advance,

Phil
If it were mine, I would be looking first at my mobile device.

I've had problems as well after updating the RC and AC firmware. When I log in to the app it asks me to connect my RC to the AC. I've tried resetting the RC multiple times to no avail. I'm able to control the movement of the camera from my RC. But, I'm not able to enter into the camera mode of the DJI Go app.

Please help! Everything was working fine, except no maps, before this upgrade. I've even done the support chat with DJI.

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic