Can't get Android apps to work. anyone?

Reaction score
I recently got an Android phone- Samsung S6. I downloaded the FPV Booster App, the DJI software, upgraded the firmware on machine and transmitter. When I connect to the Phantom Wifi and then try to open the DJI app, it opens, but when I go to the camera, it flashes and goes back to the app home screen-- It wont let me look at the camera control page. I deleted the app, reinstalled it- still does the same thing. I then try to go to the FPV booster app and when I click on the booster option, it does the exact same thing-- it flashes, then reverts back to the home page for the app. I downloaded the DJI Go App hoping I could get a workaround. When I first start, it says for me to "connect Aircraft"- I click it and it flashes exactly like the other two apps and goes back to the home screen on the App. None of these apps are working.

Is this me or is this something other people are experiencing with Android? I had an Iphone and never had a problem. I first got this S6 about 2 months ago-- I flew it once and noticed connectivity issues at a very low range, but have not flown it since- now I cant even get the apps to work. Any ideas here?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4