Can't find a good SD card. Any Suggestions?

Reaction score
I have a P4 advanced. I bought a "San Disk Extreme Pro 32GB 95MB/s 633x" sd card. I formatted in the DJI Go App. When I have the settings set to the highest settings (4K) and I start recording, The video starts and then stops suddenly after a few seconds.

As I lower the settings, I am able to record a little longer, however still only for about 5 to 30 seconds. When I set the settings to the lowest settings (720), it seems I can record for over a minute or more (haven't tested how long).

I have an old SD card (128GB) that is the same. I bought this Extreme Pro thiniking it would be better, but doesn't seem to be any better.

Also, the Extreme Pro card reads "slow SD card" after I stick it in. However, my 128GB card does not display anything message.

Any suggestions????

I bit the bullet and went and bought 32GB SD micro card from Staples. It is a "PNY" 85MB/s Elite 32GB SD card. They told me that if it didn't work that I could return it for a full refund. However, the card works great!. Finally I am able to record in 4K and all of the other resolutions. I guess you need to be careful of what you buy from the internet. Lesson learned the hard way.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1