Can't Connect to Iphone

Reaction score
So having a puzzling problem that for the life of me I can't figure out. I recently bought the Iphone 8 so I decided to dedicate my old 7 plus to flying. I've been using it for a year with NO ISSUES. I wiped the 7 plus and then just installed the lean apps needed for flying. Went to fly today and cannot connect to the phone. Here is what I tried to do with no luck. The drone did connect to my new Iphone and my exisiting Ipad mini 4 that pretty much rules out the drone and RC.

1. Logged out and in
2. Uninstalled and Reinstalled the APP
3. Hard Reboot of the Phone

Nothing won't connect to the RC. Now the RC is powering the iphone so I know it's not a cabling thing or such.

Any help would be appreciated.

IOS 11...it was working on IOS 11 pre wiping.

Is it possible for you to downgrade to iOS 10.3.3 and try it again? Was that with the new version of the Go 4 App?

How do I get old version? It was working in iOS 11 my other devices that it’s working on or both iOS 11

This is really strange. I flew yesterday WITH THIS PHONE and my other IOS11 Devices are fine. I erased the entire phone, set up as new and only loaded ONE APP.. DJIGO4 and it still won't work. Out of things to try.

This is really strange. I flew yesterday WITH THIS PHONE and my other IOS11 Devices are fine. I erased the entire phone, set up as new and only loaded ONE APP.. DJIGO4 and it still won't work. Out of things to try.
Did you try and downgrade the current update and reload it again? I took a punt and updated just now and it worked fine. I posted a link earlier and there a pile of tips on how to do so via Google.

Did you try and downgrade the current update and reload it again? I took a punt and updated just now and it worked fine. I posted a link earlier and there a pile of tips on how to do so via Google.
No because it was working fine with IOS 11 yesterday.

I am having the same problem with iOS 11. Will DJI issue a update to the app? I’m assuming they know about this.

Simply restore IOS 11 and it will fix it.
So you wiped the phone once and that broke it and it took wiping the phone again to get it to work?

I ask because i wiped my ipad before updating to 11 and now after reconfiguring everything on my ipad Go 4 does not work. I did not do a restore so this is a fresh setup too. I am hoping I do not have to spend hours doing that agin.

ps i upgraded my phone as a straight update and it works fine.

I wiped the phone and installed from a backup. Didn't work I then restored the IOS 11 from Itunes and it's fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl