Can't Connect to Iphone

Just an FYI - I'm kind of late to this party, but to give everyone a heads up, I was having similar issues on an iPhone 6s Plus. Once I updated to 11.2.1 all was well. It appears that this may be a connectivity issue related to HomeKit.

I had similar problem with 10.5 on 11.2. Upgraded to 11.2.1 and my AC/RC would not connect. I loaded itunes on my friend’s computer to downgrade back to 11.2 but was only able to restore 11.2.1 which is essentialy reintalling the iOS 11.2.1. It did however fixed the problem. On my next update, 11.2.5, I will be using itunes to update my iOS.

For anyone else having connectivity issues to IOS device, I was having strange intermittent sues with connectivity with a brand new PP4. When close to the stage of boxing it and sending it back, I noticed that the after market lightning cab,e I was using only had the pins on one side and depending on which way it was plugged in resulted in the connection or not. Since switched back to OEM cable but this could cause many issues and be difficult to resolve

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4