cant connect to app

Reaction score
i have a phantom 3 advanced..it has been sitting for 8 months and now it wont connect to the app...it worked fine last time i used it..any ideas?

Hi need more info, sitting for 8 months - first thoughts is battery is possibly damaged? (Read other posts on battery storage). What does work - does it turn on, does RC turn on, is cable the problem, is app up to date? Help us help you [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

battery is fine...it will start and fly...it just wont connect to the app

How exactly are you trying to connect it in the app? What happens instead? Do you see any error messages in the app? Please be as detailed as possible in your response.

Could it be as simple as a bad USB cord that connects your controller to your mobile device?

Sent from Rich's iPad
Phantom 4 Pilot

It could really be many things. The OP hasn't provided enough information.

Reactions: Apilot101
hi guys...i get no error message but once i did get a message stating that a new remote controller firmware was released ...i have tried different usb cords...3 different android phones and still wont connect...last time i used it i just turned on the app...clicked on equipment and it was connected...now nothing happens when i hit equipment...

hi guys...i get no error message but once i did get a message stating that a new remote controller firmware was released ...i have tried different usb cords...3 different android phones and still wont connect...last time i used it i just turned on the app...clicked on equipment and it was connected...now nothing happens when i hit equipment...
try camera not equipment

i dont see an option for camera..this is the screen i get
its been son long since i flew it i'm not sure if i have the startup procedure correct

Attachments

• P1480203.JPG
    P1480203.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 413
That's the correct screen you should see on app. On mine, (but iOS) i start RC, then AC, confirm they are connected (which we understand yours are connected too as you say you can fly). On app I see screen as yours above, then I plug in cable from RC to tablet then will get indication RC connected, and 'camera' option replaces 'how to connect'. Is that you what your are doing?

yes but when i plug in the tablet all i see is how to connect...no option for camera......someone said i might need to update firmware on the remote control...but i cant because it has to be done through the app...unless someone knows how to update without using the app

Try choosing another aircraft and then go back to the p3a. If no joy, the next thing I would do is to delete the app, power cycle the tablet and reinstall the app.

My drone just started doing the same thing,cannot connect to app, replace USB cable, uninstalled and reinstalled app, camera is showing up on a different drone.

Sent from my SM-T700 using PhantomPilots mobile app

i have a phantom 3 advanced..it has been sitting for 8 months and now it wont connect to the app...it worked fine last time i used it..any ideas?

What Is your current FW u have on the AC/TX and what version of the GO APP are u on???

Reactions: Tony M
now the craft is flashing rapid yellow....not sure what that code is

i just downloaded the current dji go app

it has a setting for the usb connection...should it be on media device (mtp) or camera (ptp)?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4