Cannot enter manual settings

Reaction score
I am a long time pilot, used to the P3P. Bought a P4P V2.0 today and downloaded the DJI Go 4 app. Everything works in full auto, but when I click on the symbol for manual settings, it doesn't do anything. What is set wrong to get me there? I've tried everything I can think of, researched all over the interweb, even texted a friend in marketing at DJI. It isn't working, and I'd like to use it on a shoot Monday. All I need is manual control of shutter speed/aperture/ISO, but I can't get there. I can use my P3P, but it doesn't have all those controls OR the higher quality sensor. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I am a long time pilot, used to the P3P. Bought a P4P V2.0 today and downloaded the DJI Go 4 app. Everything works in full auto, but when I click on the symbol for manual settings, it doesn't do anything. What is set wrong to get me there? I've tried everything I can think of, researched all over the interweb, even texted a friend in marketing at DJI. It isn't working, and I'd like to use it on a shoot Monday. All I need is manual control of shutter speed/aperture/ISO, but I can't get there. I can use my P3P, but it doesn't have all those controls OR the higher quality sensor. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Tap the icon underneath the screen shutter button and you should get this:
i-tvg7dB2-M.png

The M should get you to manual settings.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub