Can someone please explain to me the difference of rows/P.P.R in Litchi's Panorama?+ Pano AEB/HDR?

Reaction score
Can someone please explain how the number of rows and photos per row affect my panorama shot?
Also, does litchi's panorama support AEB/HDR shots? I know dronepan does, but I have yet to use it. Does Litchi have a manual aeb/hdr for panoramas?

Can someone please explain how the number of rows and photos per row affect my panorama shot?
Also, does litchi's panorama support AEB/HDR shots? I know dronepan does, but I have yet to use it. Does Litchi have a manual aeb/hdr for panoramas?
More is better, but takes longer to shoot, and longer to composite, and may be highly redundant. You just need enough overlap for your stitching program to assemble them. More overlap allows cheaper programs to still get the job done. I'm almost certain Litchi supports AEB. All the shooting can easily be done manually. You really don't need any program to take the shots.

Reactions: tml4191
Thanks...Litchi does have aeb... just had to turn it on the right side..

Thanks...Litchi does have aeb... just had to turn it on the right side..
Good! Shoot DNG+JPG for best results, if it supports it. Use the JPG's for a quick mockup to make sure you have no holes in your grid, and then fine tune the matching DNG's for your final output.

Reactions: tml4191

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.