1st attempt at Tiny Planet Photography (P4)

Reaction score
This is my first attempt and it’s definitely not perfect. There’s some distortion on top of the trees etc. But it was fun to do.

I had a hard time finding a good tutorial on how to do this so I used info from different sites, forums and youtube. There’s a lot of old stuff out there and apps have gotten better and make this really easy now.

Please let me know if you know a better way or have anything to add from your experience.

Phantom 4

Litchi App:

Selected Pano
4 rows (You probably can get away with 3)
8 pictures per row
Top row at 0°
I left all the other settings alone

Once you have the pictures use the Panorama Stitcher app to combine the photos

Once you have the combined photos, use Circular Studio to create the tiny planet. I added the birds in this program.

Finally, I touched it up in Lightroom.

This was my workflow and it def seems pretty basic. The apps are really easy to use and so there isn't much detail to give for the instructions. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• Tiny Planet Final.jpg
    Tiny Planet Final.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 2,997
Well... mine didn't come out like that.... it barfed out the side...hahaha Using my P4 with Litchi...I've tried a few times and it never takes the amount of photos it says it will... sigh I've been trying to clone the clouds to cover the "spill" ...(not on this photo) ... but it really looks terrible.... Guess I'll give it another shot tomorrow. I've made sure everything was updated... apps, a/c ...... I even uninstalled Litchi and reinstalled it again. Still it's missing photos.

Attachments

• Tiny Plalnet.JPG
    Tiny Plalnet.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Just started panos the other day on my Spark. Very easy. Used microsoft ICE to
stitch. I couldn't get the DJI stitcher to work.

See Google street view for cemetery pano post:
Google Maps

I want to use my P4 for panos. Does
DJIGO 4 do that? I know it does with Mavics.

Also, how do you post a 360 pano online somewhere so people can move it around like
Google street view?

Thanks,
Bill

Attachments

• cemetery 2 stitch 1zz.jpg
    cemetery 2 stitch 1zz.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 328

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members