Can someone in the USA ship Cambond Lightning 1 foot braided cable

I live in the UK. I want to buy x6 1 foot lightning braided cable in Gold or Silver colour.

http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Inspi...ire-Cambond-Certified-Lightning/dp/B00P66F35A

I will pre-pay all the costs plus $30 for your trouble via paypal.

Shipping to the UK

Can't get the cable in its short form in the UK. The nylon braid is perfect in the 1 foot length for the P3

Would really appreciate your help

I ship to the UK regularly, and would be happy to help. PM me and we can get the process started.

Cheers,

Ray

I agree with joe , the 1ft is not a good fit with the air 2.
I disagree. I use the Air 2 with the I1 holder and the 1' Anker is perfect, even with the tablet centered - I keep the home button and connector on the right. I don't have my stuff with me or I would take a pic. What is your issue that it is not a good fit?

I ship to the UK regularly, and would be happy to help. PM me and we can get the process started.

Cheers,

Ray

Thank you Ray - on this occasion somebody else stepped in. I will get in touch to exchange details for the future

mohan

I disagree. I use the Air 2 with the I1 holder and the 1' Anker is perfect, even with the tablet centered - I keep the home button and connector on the right. I don't have my stuff with me or I would take a pic. What is your issue that it is not a good fit?
There is the difference. I use a PadHat and the home button has to be on the left.
So I agree that if the home button can be right sided, the 1ft cable is good.

Home button on the right here also. I fold the screen forward between flights ,it tightens enough that I don't like it. I'll be getting another retractable one

Doesn't it depend on your tablet?
I tried the 1ft on an Air 2 and had to keep the tablet off center so the cable could reach.
Just ordered a 1.5 ft cable which will be much better in my case.
Where did you find the 1.5 ft cable?

I agree with joe , the 1ft is not a good fit with the air 2.

I'll third that...get the Anker...NOT the Cambond. I have them both, and sending the Cambond back. It will reach, they are the same length (the Anker is maybe 1/4" longer) , but it puts too much stress on the lightning connector, I think because the braiding and the connector are too stiff...if it had another 1", it would be great. See pics of both

Attachments

• IMG_1361.jpg
    IMG_1361.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1362.jpg
    IMG_1362.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 297
Reactions: TeeJayN
Thanks for the pics!
FYI... I had already ordered the 1ft Anker from Amazon - it's in transit.
However, subsequently I did find a 1.5ft cable on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141547449459?
I do mount my iPad Air 2 with port to the right but I kinda wish I had waited and gone with the 1.5ft. We'll see.

I just used 3' long cable and used a rubber band to bundle it up to the right length, cost $3.00

Thanks for the pics!
FYI... I had already ordered the 1ft Anker from Amazon - it's in transit.
However, subsequently I did find a 1.5ft cable on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141547449459?
I do mount my iPad Air 2 with port to the right but I kinda wish I had waited and gone with the 1.5ft. We'll see.

I think you'll be very pleased with the 1 foot Anker. I think 1.5 might be a little too much. I think 14" would be perfect actually, but you'll like the 1 foot...keeps everything tight (but not too tight like the Cambond one), without having to tie up slack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20