Can phantom 4 pro v2.0 camera and gimbal assembly used in a phantom 4 pro

Reaction score
In a dilemma, please help, will the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 gimbal and camera assembly work on DJI Phantom 4 Pro, crashed my DJI Phantom 4 Pro camera and gimbal completely destroyed, a friend have a repair shop and he have a DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 camera and gimbal assembly, but just wondering if that will work, taking into account minor spec difference in camera and image transmission technology used, please reply, thanks

What difference is there in the camera specs?
Am really sorry, i stated that there is a difference in camera spec, camera specs are identical but the difference are in the live view quality, p4pro v2.0 live view quality is 720p@30 and 1080p@30 where as p4pro is only 720p30, so when i say the camera gimbal assembly, its all of the under part of craft with the other electronic in it, so I don’t know if the chip responsible for transmitting this images are also attached to the same assembly, especially when the proprietary transmission technology used are different

I fix DJI drones in Florida and having opened a few myself I will say there are some upgrades to the V2.0 gimbal but all parts are interchangeable. I took a bunch of professional pictures the last time I had a V1 and V2 gimbal open and I'd be happy to write up a blog post if enough people want to see the difference between the two gimbals.

I fix DJI drones in Florida and having opened a few myself I will say there are some upgrades to the V2.0 gimbal but all parts are interchangeable. I took a bunch of professional pictures the last time I had a V1 and V2 gimbal open and I'd be happy to write up a blog post if enough people want to see the difference between the two gimbals.
PLEASE do write a blog about the differences between them, because many says there is none, thanks

Will do! I've got some really nice pictures. If you're coming to this thread and want to know if the V1 and V2 gimbals are compatible, they are. Every part I can see if interchangeable with the V1 gimbal.

Will do! I've got some really nice pictures. If you're coming to this thread and want to know if the V1 and V2 gimbals are compatible, they are. Every part I can see if interchangeable with the V1 gimbal.
Thanks Gavin, i will be eagerly waiting for your post,

I can, swap gimbal and camera for the p4p v1 to pro p4p v2?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20