can I use the BT 300 glasses with a phone at the same time with the phantom 4 v2.0

Reaction score
So excited to get my first proper drone the Phantom 4 v2. Should arrive on Monday. Selling my Air, continual lost connection issues. Still want to keep the Mavic Pro, the camera is its weak point.

The BT-300 glasses is all I fly with, different world to phones and tablets. So with ocusync can I use the BT 300 glasses with a phone at the same time with the phantom 4 2..0.

The biggest issue with the glasses is pixelization or even black screen of death in humidity and heat.
Now if I could use the glasses and when the issues start with the glasses, start using the phone as a backup. That is both connected at the same time. At least to get the bird home easily. I can then stick the BT controller in a cool pack to chill out and still fly with the phone.

That would be awesome till Epson fix the BT controller, heat issue.

So any help on this.

I've had the glasses for a couple of weeks now. I've flown here in Georgia on some hot days, one day was nearly 4 hours with 2 drones. Controller got hot, but never an issue. Worked great all day.

Reactions: jwflyer
Well since you have the mavic pro you should know the answer basically whatever you can do on the mavic you will be able to do on the new Phantom 4 V2

On the Mavic I can only have one device $gambino$ I always use the BT-300 glasses. But they have bombed out on me a few times. And I have had to quickly disconnect the glasses and use a phone to get home. So I was hoping that on the P4P I could have 2 devices at one time. But I know what they mean by 2 people controlling the bird is 2 people with a controller each.
It was just a hope.

That's weird so you can't do a phone and the moverios correct? I think I saw something like that where it needs to hook right up to the renote. I can hook up my phone or tablet and the DJI goggles so technically you can hook up 2 devices... I'm sure it will be the same with the Phantom 4 Pro you just might not be able to with the moverios

Last edited:
You can you use a phone and the BT-glasses at the same time on one bird? A P4P? How do you do that?
On the Mavic I can imagine using the micro side usb and the standard usb under the Mavic but that idea has never entered my head. Wow! Such a shame my mavic is on its way home from DJI after the gimbal was replaced. Other wise I would try it now.
So tell me how you hook up a phone and the BT glasses to one P4P. I would love that. Total security flying a very expensive piece of kit.

Ahhhhh just watching this.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You can hook up your BT glasses wirelessly to the P4P via ocusync. Good in-itself, so can you also attach your phone or tablet as a backup via cable????

Reactions: Ripper7620
Not sure but i know u can do phone and dji goggles. Dont know about moverios

How do the goggles connect? WiFi, Bluetooth? If so, as you know, the Moverios have this as well, so I don't see why not. Will be looking forward to finding out once you get your P4P V2.

Ahhhhh just watching this.
You can hook up your BT glasses wirelessly to the P4P via ocusync. Good in-itself, so can you also attach your phone or tablet as a backup via cable????
BT 300 does not support occusync, only Dji glasses do.

It replaces your regular usb attached device such as phone or tablet.

Your BT glasses can only see what its host(android) displays so unless the GO4 app or Litchi etc is running on the host you will not be connected to your bird of choice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers