CAN I SHOOT DOWN A DRONE?

+1. The golden hours for photography apply to aerial video as well, for great cross lighting of architectural features. Less people around, too. Early morning works best, but if you aren't a morning person, late in the day works well, too!

Reactions: Canadian
Really? You would rather launch right in front of people who would interfere with your absolute right to legally fly? Good luck with that approach!
Oh how silly.

I do not launch and land from secret hidden spots, nor do I launch and land from "right in front of people who would interefere with my absolute right to legally fly." None of us are limited to only the two options you present.

Both sides of the debate are true:
1. We should not feel compelled to conceal our legal flying activities.
2. Sometimes discrete piloting is a more efficient way to get the task accomplished.
Agreed. I'm all about efficiency! If you have already accomplished your task by being discrete, and have extra time time, go back and do it openly and flagrantly and see what you would have otherwise encountered. If it works, you'll have extra footage. If not, and you encounter "resistance," you already have the safe shot in the can! However, if you only have time for one chance, be discrete! It's just prudent! :cool:

Saw this vintage aerial and had to modify it :)

Attachments

• balloon drone.jpg
    balloon drone.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 309

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav