Can I fly without data plan on my iPhone 6+?

How many fly without a data plan on their smart phone?

• No data plan

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • camera view

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Saw the Phantom 3 Standard at Costco and I am very interested. What would I experience if I fly with wifi only and no data plan? I am anxious to get this before they sell out but I don't want to be disappointed for the lack of a data plan. Will the camera work any different and will the range be limited? Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
What you're asking is - Will it be okay to fly without an internet connection? The answer is yes. Camera will work the same. Range won't be affected. You'll just need to cache the maps for the area you plan to fly beforehand. If you don't, you won't show maps of the area you're flying in.

Welcome to the site!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum , Mark answered you correctly Etop .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

What you're asking is - Will it be okay to fly without an internet connection? The answer is yes. Camera will work the same. Range won't be affected. You'll just need to cache the maps for the area you plan to fly beforehand. If you don't, you won't show maps of the area you're flying in.

Welcome to the site!
Thanks for the info. Going to purchase this Phantom 3 at Sam's today for $459.95. Can't wait.

Hi, Im brand new here......literally like 5 minutes new. Sam's is having a sale on November 12th, one day only and they have it for $379. You can see the flyer in the same club app under holiday sale. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Etop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers