Camping trip

When I viewed your video it appears you published it in 720P. The 1080 viewing option wasn't available like normal in the gear settings for resolution preference. Was your output from iMovie 1080P?

And John... I just checked inside and out in iMovie. Is the quality rate something you can set in settings? I primarily use the iPad to do the editing. Is the 1080 option only available on the MacBook?? I can't find it anywhere on the app version

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hahaaa and who wants to just do a 1 min video?!?!? I think I uploaded a video to Vimeo and it looked like crap compared to the one uploaded to YouTube. I might have to try that again.

Yeah, i was trying to keep the video small and work out the kinks of uploading and all that. Didnt want to put all this time to a dope video, only to not be able to show to the public.

Here's another video for you fellas... Hope you all are well!

And John... I just checked inside and out in iMovie. Is the quality rate something you can set in settings? I primarily use the iPad to do the editing. Is the 1080 option only available on the MacBook?? I can't find it anywhere on the app version

It appears you're not using the video file from the SD card when you're editing. The video that is captured in the iPad is always 720p, unless you upload the SD card file. You should use the SD card file and edit it in 1080p using a desktop editor. There are many choices for editing software. Search this forum to get guidance about editors for the desktop computer you have.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4