Camera will not go up and down using the wheel on the controller

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for reading this. Need a bit of help with my phantom 3!

So I fly my drone for my business and need to figure this pesky issue out asap. I was flying today (just practice thankfully) when I realized the camera wouldn't go down more than a touch, I used the wheel on the left side of the controller (default layout) and it would twitch down a tad but not go down at all, its stuck in the horizontal position, which is fine. But I need to be able to go up and down with the camera to film my houses I do. One note is pressing the button on the back of the camera will snap it up and down, so it cant be a bad motor right? The slider on the app doesn't work either! Here is what I have done so far: Updated everything. Recalibrated the controler and gimbal. Has anyone experienced this? I just flew it for a job on monday with no issues!

Hi, thanks for reading this. Need a bit of help with my phantom 3!

So I fly my drone for my business and need to figure this pesky issue out asap. I was flying today (just practice thankfully) when I realized the camera wouldn't go down more than a touch, I used the wheel on the left side of the controller (default layout) and it would twitch down a tad but not go down at all, its stuck in the horizontal position, which is fine. But I need to be able to go up and down with the camera to film my houses I do. One note is pressing the button on the back of the camera will snap it up and down, so it cant be a bad motor right? The slider on the app doesn't work either! Here is what I have done so far: Updated everything. Recalibrated the controler and gimbal. Has anyone experienced this? I just flew it for a job on monday with no issues!
When you did rc calibration did it save like normal and complete,camera snap up and down is either c1 or c2 button on rear of rc you can customize this ,,Um have you tryed reinstall of app and mayby imu calibration might solve the pan up and down,,,does the pro have 30% gimble extention? Any change when that on

When you did rc calibration did it save like normal and complete,camera snap up and down is either c1 or c2 button on rear of rc you can customize this ,,Um have you tryed reinstall of app and mayby imu calibration might solve the pan up and down,,,does the pro have 30% gimble extention? Any change when that on

Thanks for your reply, to my knowledge the controller calibration worked fine. I have no issue snapping the camera up or down with c1, its just the wheel to slowly pan up or down. Itll move a tad down and then go back up, like its stuck on something. I have reinstalled the app. I don't know what you mean when you ask if the pro has 30% gimbal extension, could you explain?

Thanks for your reply, to my knowledge the controller calibration worked fine. I have no issue snapping the camera up or down with c1, its just the wheel to slowly pan up or down. Itll move a tad down and then go back up, like its stuck on something. I have reinstalled the app. I don't know what you mean when you ask if the pro has 30% gimbal extension, could you explain?
Yes p3 and p4 have gimble extention of extra 30% which means you can see props unlike normal,,you could also try buffer speed which control panning speed of up and down for smoothness see if any of these change it,,this pic p4 but p3 very similar....does it move nice when not powered on
Screenshot_20190517-073652.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31