Camera Twitches

Reaction score
Camera twitches right to left on P4P. Gimbal calibrated fine. App is updated. Problem started a couple flights in after firmware update. Can anyone help?

I think there's a setting for that issue. Camera Icon > Advanced settings> Enable Synchronized Gimbal pan follow. I think that's what I found causes that left/right jerk, at the end of a yaw movement. Disable that setting and try it out.

If you turn on the craft at home with no props, establish a video link, then without turning on the motors, push the left stick left or right. You'll notice the camera moves a little left or right. I notice this during flight, that when you stop yawing, the camera will bounce back the opposite direction a few degrees. This is very annoying. I think this "Enable Synchronized Gimbal pan follow" setting is what causes that. When I disabled "Enable Synchronized Gimbal pan follow", the problem went away..... I think. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Drone8186
I think there's a setting for that issue. Camera Icon > Advanced settings> Enable Synchronized Gimbal pan follow. I think that's what I found causes that left/right jerk, at the end of a yaw movement. Disable that setting and try it out.

If you turn on the craft at home with no props, establish a video link, then without turning on the motors, push the left stick left or right. You'll notice the camera moves a little left or right. I notice this during flight, that when you stop yawing, the camera will bounce back the opposite direction a few degrees. This is very annoying. I think this "Enable Synchronized Gimbal pan follow" setting is what causes that. When I disabled "Enable Synchronized Gimbal pan follow", the problem went away..... I think. :rolleyes:

Thanks John. I'll try it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT