Camera settings disapear when flying

Reaction score
Hi. With the P4 Pro+ / Advanced + you can set the camera to M or A instead of auto and it will let you view and adjust Aperture, EV, gain, displaying it small and at the upper part of the screen. This is handy to be able to keep an eye on the camera settings while still monitoring the camera image at the same time. Until you launch and then it disapears from the screen and the only way I can find to then adjust the camera settings is to open the little icon on the right side which then opens a settings window that allows you to adjust the settings but it also covers half the screen. This is not convenient and is also less safe. Is there a way to keep the camera info small and at the upper part of the screen like it is when you are on the ground?

Hi. With the P4 Pro+ / Advanced + you can set the camera to M or A instead of auto and it will let you view and adjust Aperture, EV, gain, displaying it small and at the upper part of the screen. This is handy to be able to keep an eye on the camera settings while still monitoring the camera image at the same time. Until you launch and then it disapears from the screen and the only way I can find to then adjust the camera settings is to open the little icon on the right side which then opens a settings window that allows you to adjust the settings but it also covers half the screen. This is not convenient and is also less safe. Is there a way to keep the camera info small and at the upper part of the screen like it is when you are on the ground?
I don't have the + controller but it's display is similar enough to what is shown on the regular controller.
I'm puzzled by your description since the screen display stays the same whether on the ground or in the air.
Here is what the screen view should look like:
i-mkhpmCg-M.png

Thank you. Once I take off, the little section towards the top that has ISO Shutter F Ev WB disapears and the screen is clean

Mine little screen stays at the top of my P4P+, but to actually change settings I have to open the window you mention. I just usually monitor my histogram while filming/ taking pictures

Thank you. Once I take off, the little section towards the top that has ISO Shutter F Ev WB disapears and the screen is clean
You can slide up or down with one finger on the screen to get a 'clean' screen (and back to normal screen again).
Is this what you mean?
(This screenshot was taken from the DJI GO 4 app without a remote connected !)
DJI GO 4 clean screen.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic