Camera problem

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Standard and have noticed video from it has a line running down the screen 2/3rds the way across. I posted a video on Youtube of a sample at:

Any ideas what it is and how to solve it gratefully received

Can you point out exactly where you see this? It is not visible ( or it is very tiny ) in the video. Is it Vertical? Horizontal? I do not see anything.

Reactions: Oso
It is a vertical line 2/3rds of the way across the screen (starting from the left).

It is clearly visible on my laptop at best quality playback especially looking at the field

It is a vertical line 2/3rds of the way across the screen (starting from the left).
I have looked at this entire video frame by frame. There is nothing there that I can see out of the ordinary. Can you post a screen shot that shows the area in question?

Me n dawg cant see it....I Think its a glitch on the what ever your viewing it with !

OK. Not sure if I should be pleased it's not the camera as the computer is probably worth more!

iseenothing.jpg
Load up the original share it on a Onedrive, Dropbox, etc.

Rod

OK. Not sure if I should be pleased it's not the camera as the computer is probably worth more!
It could be simply an artifact you are seeing at high res, not visible in low res. Your You Tube file is low res. Also, what frame rate were you using?

Description sounds like a "stuck bit" on your laptop video driver. One of my laptops has a vertical white line one pixel wide. Just learned to live with it. You can move your video window a bit and see if the line moves with the video or stays fixed on the screen.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj