Camera not working

Reaction score
Just bought a Phantom 4 Pro Plus and the camera feed won't display and I can't take any pictures.
Can anyone help to point me in the right direction before a go crazy trying to figure this out?

I just had to downgrade from the "required" update because my camera was not working. Everything else worked fine. What a headache to figure out on my own as a new pilot. Hopefully this will work out. At least the camera came back up.

Reactions: Shaun_747
I just had to downgrade from the "required" update because my camera was not working. Everything else worked fine. What a headache to figure out on my own as a new pilot. Hopefully this will work out. At least the camera came back up.

Thank you very much jamhog After so much frustration i just tried the downgrade and that seems to have done the trick.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl