Camera/gimbal not working

Reaction score
I'm new here. I am having issues with my phantom 3 standard. When I power up the drone, the camera and gimbal go crazy and will not initialize. The camera flips up and down fast and vibrates. The gimbal will swing side to side. Changed the ribbon cable already and still does this.

It seems you had a crash or hard landing. It seems mechanical alignment of motor shafts got totally disturbed.

I have aligned the roll motor shaft by removing the cover and aligning the flat edge horizontally with the camera

Make sure that the flat spot of the d shaft on your roll motor is pointing up. Mine got twisted almost all the way around and when I went to do a shaft alignment on it I had the flat part pointed down. Flopped all over, balancing around, not centering. Luckily I noticed the shaft was upside down before I ordered a new one. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. I have done that many times. Still a no go. I am trying to upload a video but keeps telling me not valid file extension. Will keep trying

You might wanna check and make sure 100%. Because although it has a set screw you can put the screw in the wrong side and can get it wrong. I did when I was putting mine back together and luckily I caught it before I got too far along.

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20