Camera Gimbal not responding

When did you get your P3. Have you finished all the setup instructions. Have you thoroughly reviewed the manual? Did it ever work? Have you flown it yet? Are you new to flying quad copters?

Please give us some more details and background for your issue and Im sure that the lads here will be willing and able to help you.

Welcome to the forum/.:)

When did you get your P3. Have you finished all the setup instructions. Have you thoroughly reviewed the manual? Did it ever work? Have you flown it yet? Are you new to flying quad copters?

Please give us some more details and background for your issue and Im sure that the lads here will be willing and able to help you.

Welcome to the forum/.:)
I purchased it 2 weeks ago and for first week it was fine ... I am a film maker and also have a P2 with no problems. It has done about 5 hours flying.

Can you arm it? Does it respond to the inputs properly? Need info dude, that's like me telling you my new lawn mower smells funny.

Can you arm it? Does it respond to the inputs properly? Need info dude, that's like me telling you my new lawn mower smells funny.
There is simply no responce when the drone and Remote are powered up ... nothing happens at all

Thanks for that but if that is the problem would I still be able to control the P3 with the remote when flying?
yes, the controller is the RC Radio and the phantom has a 2.4 Ghz radio receiver in it that receives the radio command signals from the controller. The Ipad connects to the Lightbridge-- the Lightbridge is linked to the aircrafts light bridge system and transmits camera output to the Ipad on the controller. You have to have radio contact with the aircraft from the controller to the receiver before anything will work. This is my simple explanation without getting into all the technical explanation regarding the light bridge system which I don't completely understand -- but it works great!!:D:).

The P3 will not fly without both radio and Lightbridge working together.

Last edited:
yes, the controller is the RC Radio and the phantom has a 2.4 Ghz receiver in it that receives the radio command signals from the controller. The Ipad connects to the Lightbridge-- the Lightbridge is linked to the aircrafts light bridge system and transmits camera output to the Ipad on the controller. You have to have radio contact with the aircraft from the controller to the receiver before anything will work.
Thanks Bob .. so do you think a Rebind might be the solution ... how is that done, cant find anything on the net that is specifically for the P3

Thanks Bob .. so do you think a Rebind might be the solution ... how is that done, cant find anything on the net that is specifically for the P3
Page 28 and 29 of the Pilot Manual-- if you have read and studied this document, you can answer a lot of questions you might have. I have read it a couple of times, and everytime that I do, I find out something else. It is mandatory reading.:D Just like college;)

Page 28 and 29 of the Pilot Manual-- if you have read and studied this document, you can answer a lot of questions you might have. I have read it a couple of times, and everytime that I do, I find out something else. It is mandatory reading.:D Just like college;)
Re Linked the Phantom but same problem still persists ... no video from Camera although the gimbal responds ok. On the top of the screen on the iPad Air ' Disconnected ' is highlighted so does that give anyone any ideas?

Re Linked the Phantom but same problem still persists ... no video from Camera although the gimbal responds ok. On the top of the screen on the iPad Air ' Disconnected ' is highlighted so does that give anyone any ideas?
Do you have the cable connected? I forgot that a couple of times

I do have but just trying a new cable to see if that the problem .... fitted new cable and problem solved so thanks a lot
Great-- I had a bad cable once also-- enough to drive you crazyo_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav