Camera/Gimbal Guard for Phantom 4... Recommendations on Sellers or Models?

Reaction score
I've just purchased a Phantom 4 and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a camera/gimbal guard for this model? I used a UAV.bits carbon fiber model on my Vision+ for a couple years and definitely saw its worth on a crash once in protecting the gimbal. I want to get one before I receive my Phantom 4 and haven't seen much choice out there. I did find one seller on eBay with a cool one that clamps to the 4's rounded landing gear. One thing I'm interested in is whether mounting one would interfere with using the P4's gimbal/camera lock during transport?

Never us a Gimbal Guard on P4. It messes with the more powerful VPS of the P4. They work fine on P3, but not P4. Just don't go there.

I have seen this advice multiple times here. I am using one made by PolarPro and I have not noticed any adverse consequences. I also have a high level of confidence in PolarPro. All that being said, I am still a bit nervous using it because of how much has been written about the bad effects it has on a P4. I would be most interested in someone from PolarPro jumping in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20