Camera Binding

Reaction score
So I'm having issues getting my camera bound. I originally had an issue with no camera feed to the app just a black screen. The camera would work, I could take pics and videos. Just not displayed on the phone. One of the solutions I found said to rebind the camera. So I tried that and no luck it will not rebind.

This is what I do.
1. Turn on the extender, turn on the controller, turn on the drone.
2. Wait for the system light to go solid green on the extender.
3. hold the button tell the system light starts to flash then connect to the wifi.
4. Scan with the QR scanner hit the blue check mark screen flashes and goes back out the main menu.

It will not bind, any ideas?

Also, I'm using a Oneplus 6 on android 8.1 and all firmware is updated on the drone.

So I'm having issues getting my camera bound. I originally had an issue with no camera feed to the app just a black screen. The camera would work, I could take pics and videos. Just not displayed on the phone. One of the solutions I found said to rebind the camera. So I tried that and no luck it will not rebind.

This is what I do.
1. Turn on the extender, turn on the controller, turn on the drone.
2. Wait for the system light to go solid green on the extender.
3. hold the button tell the system light starts to flash then connect to the wifi.
4. Scan with the QR scanner hit the blue check mark screen flashes and goes back out the main menu.

It will not bind, any ideas?

Watch this video from 8:39 in

if rebinding does work then watch this

Watch this video from 8:39 in

if rebinding does work then watch this

Well I flashed it and still will not bind.
But I think I found the problem. After flashing it I started from square one. And attempted a rebind like I was doing it for the first time. When I open inSSDer home I do not get a hidden SSID so it looks like the wifi module on the drone is not transmitting.

Well I flashed it and still will not bind.
But I think I found the problem. After flashing it I started from square one. And attempted a rebind like I was doing it for the first time. When I open inSSDer home I do not get a hidden SSID so it looks like the wifi module on the drone is not transmitting.

The hidden SSID doesnt always appear in in INSSIDER sometimes, unless I reboot the quad a couple of times, and make sure the range extender is off as well.

The hidden SSID doesnt always appear in in INSSIDER sometimes, unless I reboot the quad a couple of times, and make sure the range extender is off as well.
I had it pop in once. I'm going to try and take it out to a field to get away from interference.

I got it to work, I reflashed it then tried with an older phone and it bound and started working. I had to use a Galaxy S5.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20