Camera and dial issue

Reaction score
When I turn controller dial it moves camera but the there is a video lag on the app. Any sugesstions.

When I turn controller dial it moves camera but the there is a video lag on the app. Any sugesstions.
I would start with your video settings. Are you caching locally to your device? If so, turn that option off. You don't really need it as the video on the card in the camera far superior in quality.

Also be sure your device has sufficient resources available. Here are some tips from phantomhelp.com for other settings that may help Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide) - Phantom Help

That is very normal. The phantoms are not racing drones, so a little bit of lag is fine, I rarely notice it. Try clapping in front of the camera while watching the video feed, it is slightly delayed. Drones with lightbridge have a little less delay, but the standard can't transmit video over WiFi very well. You could try using a better device, that might help. I upgraded from my cheap Android phone to an iPad for running DJI GO, and I noticed a bit of a performance increase, but a bit of video lag is still present even after upgrading to an expensive tablet. There's really no way around the lag, but don't worry, you'll get used to it. (I would recommend using an apple or Android tablet of 10 inches or more if you are not already using one, it makes a big difference in performance and the fact that you can actually SEE what you are filming!) Have fun and fly safe! [emoji6]

Reactions: RodPad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72