CALL FROM THE FAA

Has anyone received any kind of actual proof it was the FAA?
Anyone actually received a letter from the FAA yet?

Maybe these are just neighbors who are smart enough to know how to follow a trail and dig for info?

Calling and impersonating a Federal agency seems that it would be a pretty serious crime in itself.
Did you miss where he said he would post it when it came ?
We will know then .

Reactions: riverphantom3
Did you miss where he said he would post it when it came ?
We will know then .

I was also talking about other members....not just him.

"Has anyone received any kind of actual proof it was the FAA?
Anyone actually received a letter from the FAA yet?"

If that was confusing my apologies.

Well I got warned about my behavior so I'd like to apologize to everyone. My post was very offensive and out of character. The OP's story is likely 100% true. The FAA is definitely trolling the forums and YouTube looking for violators, so be careful you guys..........................

I never responded to the OP's post out of respect for the moderator to keep him/her from having to "warn" me about what I was truly thinking... LOL... It's all good brother.. Life is short lets have fun with flying these toys...

Reactions: 0DRK3RT
I was also talking about other members....not just him.

"Has anyone received any kind of actual proof it was the FAA?
Anyone actually received a letter from the FAA yet?"

If that was confusing my apologies.
OK but I was referring to this Thread since you posted in it and I thought you was referring to the OP..my bad

No problem. I just assumed a lot of other people interested in this topic would read it.
I's undersands..this thread has just been a cluster :)

A courtesy phone call from them at home is ALWAYS better than being told to report to the tower after parking the plane.........
"Gentlemen... You had a hell of a first day. The hard-deck for this hop was 10,000 feet. You knew it. You broke it.
You followed Commander Heatherly below after he lost sight of you. Why?"

Reactions: Buckaye and JTC
I think the FAA likely perused the US Constitution, the 1st Amendment particularly. The part that basically says that
"Gentlemen... You had a hell of a first day. The hard-deck for this hop was 10,000 feet. You knew it. You broke it.
You followed Commander Heatherly below after he lost sight of you. Why?"
lol. Yeah, and they give a whole 'nuther meaning to the word "goose"

They actually bury FAA inspectors 8' deep in cemetaries instead of 6' deep just like they do lawyers,

Because we all know deep down they are really good folk.

Last edited:
Has anyone received any kind of actual proof it was the FAA?
Anyone actually received a letter from the FAA yet?

Maybe these are just neighbors who are smart enough to know how to follow a trail and dig for info?

Calling and impersonating a Federal agency seems that it would be a pretty serious crime in itself.
I'll post the letter when I received it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hmmm. Would the mere fact that a video is posted on YouTube be considered commercial use? After all, if it got a huge amount of hits it would generate revenue. That may be a stretch but if the FAA wanted to curtail UAS flying that may be there excuse.

Hmmm. Would the mere fact that a video is posted on YouTube be considered commercial use? After all, if it got a huge amount of hits it would generate revenue. That may be a stretch but if the FAA wanted to curtail UAS flying that may be there excuse.
It was exactly Transport Canada's excuse here in order to fine a man 1000 dollars for posting a free neighborhood real estate video for a friend.

Ok...this is getting a little ridicules! I read these post to learn about many aspects of my P3P and most of it is good information. First there is the poster who is consulting with some country that ends in STAN to help fight ISIS and now River's dad gets a call from the FAA. Either you want attention or your dad was "PUNKED" by some of your bro's that you hang out with. I'm not calling you a BS'er yet but the FAA and all of the other federal agency's do not call people as the initial contact.
PS...if you get a call from a Nigerian Princess that is willing to share her wealth if you send her $900 for a flight to the US, don't do it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj