California's First Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I hope the next time you fly over an unprotected vehicle or person you get cuffs put on you, no warning or anything, but you knew better.

Sorry to say it like that but that's the hard facts

That's the least of the things you should apologize for.

Some of us go out of our way to fly safely and NOT over people etc instead of running with haste to fly over them to capture that "crime" or "horrible accident" or whatever you think you deserve to video/photograph.

actually I have zero desire to film any of that, but as an American with Rights I appreciate the people that do, and those people have every right to film what they want in a public location.

if you want to fly at designated locations, i.e. open fields and marked off areas only, so be it. 99% of the other people don't do that , reality will tell you that with a quick youtube search

actually I have zero desire to film any of that, but as an American with Rights I appreciate the people that do, and those people have every right to film what they want in a public location.

if you want to fly at designated locations, i.e. open fields and marked off areas only, so be it. 99% of the other people don't do that , reality will tell you that with a quick youtube search

Flying RC aircraft is a privilege not a right. You may want to read up on that a bit.

LOL re:flying at a designated location. That literally made me LOL! I've probably flown more hours in the last month than you have in your total flying "hobby" and none were at a designated field or marked off area.

As of this writing I do realize you are just trolling for argument's sake and I'm going to bow out and leave you with it. Good day and SAFE flights.

Allen

I get a little tired of hearing of things I want to do are a privilege and not a right. Who determined this? I was never asked to vote on this. People will be taxed for road repairs whether they drive or not. People with no children still pay taxes for schools. People on septic systems still pay fees to support local sewer taxes. There are many more examples but I won't bother to list. Everything you do is controlled by someone. I guess to live is a privilege and not a right.

Reactions: Lifted Chevy
Folk's .See post 57
closed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4