Reaction score
Some of my favorite shots captured over the past six months. Give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed, and if you're new to the channel hit the subscribe button to never miss any upcoming videos!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Amazing scenery ... , that was quite a challenge to fly under that bridge between those cables lol , good job on editing, California looks like it's screaming for some rain...very dry ...

Amazing scenery ... , that was quite a challenge to fly under that bridge between those cables lol , good job on editing, California looks like it's screaming for some rain...very dry ...

Thanks! Yes it's very dry (especially central and southern CA). Hopefully this winter will be a wet one.

Some of my favorite shots captured over the past six months. Give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed, and if you're new to the channel hit the subscribe button to never miss any upcoming videos!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

are you ever up flying on PCH just south of Malibu?

I keep seeing someone flying up there....

Only flown in Malibu once.

gotcha.

I did the commute from SB to LA for two years and would see someone flying from time to time and I'm pretty confident they have some video of me swerving around on my bike trying to see what it was...

gotcha.

I did the commute from SB to LA for two years and would see someone flying from time to time and I'm pretty confident they have some video of me swerving around on my bike trying to see what it was...

One day you'll probably run across the video.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31