Cable Problems

Reaction score
Any explanation as to why I have problems getting a cable, tablet to controller, to work. I have several, some brand new and I think high quality and an assortment of others and not all work. Message on tablet is "not connected".
Thanks in advance

Which phantom you got,p3s and p34k dont use USB cord,,do you have p3a or p3p,,giving us just little more info might help

'Not connected' means remote to drone. Sounds like the device cable is connected to remote or it wouldn't say that. Does the remote wheel move the gimble? Tried relink?

'Not connected' means remote to drone. Sounds like the device cable is connected to remote or it wouldn't say that. Does the remote wheel move the gimble? Tried relink?
Yes the remote wheel moves the gimble. I change cables and it works fine.

Reactions: Pursuer
I didn't supply adequate info. Its a new P4P V 2.0. Less than 5 hours on the system. I switch cables and it works fine.
Ok just to check ,,is it working now,,yes always metion which drone,,see I was in the wrong place for a start lol,, :)

I doesn't work on all the cables I have, some are brand new, came with Ring cameras so I would think they would be good quality.
Ok yeh I got many aswell,,some just work as charging device and not to good at the info transfer what ever that called I dunno,,what sort of device fo you use for djigo4, just get one to work for the device you got,,iOS or android,,my Samsung tablet USB cord charges and transfer data

Ok yeh I got many aswell,,some just work as charging device and not to good at the info transfer what ever that called I dunno,,what sort of device fo you use for djigo4, just get one to work for the device you got,,iOS or android,,my Samsung tablet USB cord charges and transfer data
I've had the same experience with Apple cables. Some are capable of charging only, whereas others charge and provide data transfer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20