C1 & C2 buttons reset to 'Not Defined'

Reaction score
The best guess for me is that Litchi is doing this. Here are some steps to reproduce, which I verified twice while flying yesterday:

1. Fly and while in the air, use the C1 to goggle gimbal up and down
  2. Close down DJI GO and launch Litchi and use for a pano
  3. Close down Litchi and switch back to DJI GO.

Anybody else seeing this?

Thanks,
Chris

Result: The C1 and C2 buttons are now undefined.

I haven't noticed the issue, but I have Litchi configured the same way as I do in DJI GO in regards to C1 and C2. What are yours configured to be in Litchi?

I don't know, I'll check the next time I power up.

But if you're telling me that Litchi will change DJI GO settings and not change them back, that's a problem.

What else is it changing? How about RTH height?

The best guess for me is that Litchi is doing this. Here are some steps to reproduce, which I verified twice while flying yesterday:

Thanks,
Chris
C

Thanks,
Chris

Result: The C1 and C2 buttons are now undefined.

I have a similar problem, Litchi changes both C1 and C2 buttons to "Camera Settings"

Litchi does change the C1 buttons, but important things like RTH are not affected as these are written to the quad whereas the C buttons are an app based control system.

To avoid Litchi changing them set then the same as they are in DJI go.

Something else to look at is using FPV follow mode where the gimbal locks to mimic the old style FPV if chosen in Litchi and not turned off then in DJI you can't turn it back to normal gimbal mode, you have to go back to Litchi and turn it off

Litchi does change the C1 buttons, but important things like RTH are not affected as these are written to the quad whereas the C buttons are an app based control system.

Something else to look at is using FPV follow mode where the gimbal locks to mimic the old style FPV if chosen in Litchi and not turned off then in DJI you can't turn it back to normal gimbal mode, you have to go back to Litchi and turn it off

I do have the C1 and C2 buttons configured the same in both GO4 and Litchi but after using litchi and going back to GO4 both buttons are configured as "Camera Settings" which Litchi doesn't even have

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl