C1 C2 and Record buttons?

Reaction score
New P4P+ for Christmas and decided to start playing with it. First thing that came up on the controller was firmware needed updating. Followed the procedure to a T, updating controller and then the bird.. After doing so I was no longer able to connect the bird to the controller. Called up DJI help and was told to download assistant 2 with I did. Refreshed this and that and everything else, hooked up the controller then the bird and tried to fix the firmware. Anyways there was so much going on that I had no idea what the heck was what. So the help guy drops off the phone. I call back after I get things to where he wanted me to be and still could not connect.
Called back to DJI and this time I had another fellow help me. He said just hold down the C1, C2 and Record buttons at the same time and viola, connect!!

My question is what exactly does holding down those three buttons do? I am a newbie and trying to learn as much as I can before flying the bird (Not to mention waiting for the weather to get a tad warmer as well)!!
TIA and Happy New Year!!

Reactions: Elsmeghead
My question is what exactly does holding down those three buttons do?
I assume you mean this one. Holding those buttons down is a "cheat" so to speak for re-linking the AC to the RC. They each have their own individual functions.

P3-Manually-Bind-Remote-Controller.jpg

Pressing C1, C2 and Record at the same time puts the controller into linking mode. This is alternative to using the DJI Go app to link.

Here's the video tutorial.

Did not have to do anything other than push the 3 buttons mentioned, I did see this but thought it did not pertain as I did not have to do anything else!! Well that clears up that mystery!! Thanks a boat load...
Now back to the manual!!

Pressing C1, C2 and Record at the same time puts the controller into linking mode. This is alternative to using the DJI Go app to link.

Here's the video tutorial.

Excellent!! I tried doing the first method multiple times which did not work but then doing the 2nd method just pushing those 3 buttons alone linked me up!! Good to know, thanks!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik