Buzzing Noise From Gimble

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Really frustrated this has never happened before. I have had my phantom 4 for about 1 year and have never heard this before. On start up there is a loud buzzing noise coming from the Gimble and I can feel the gimble vibrating. Although when I touch it and apply a small amount of pressure the noise stops. I tried to calibrate the gimble and it starts making that noise again consistently. Any ideas what it is?

It sounds like your yaw motor is trying to find center. Are you getting any error messages? Stable video?

I haven’t flown since I noticed this noise on start up today. Didn’t want to fly it just in case something else is going on.

Are any of the gimbal motors getting too hot to touch? Oh BTW, did you happen to accidentally power on or fly with your gimbal lock on? I know you probably didnt, but J/A.

I haven’t had it turned on long enough to feel if it is hot. No have never started or flown with lock in place.

Hi, do a reset to the factory settings with dji assistant and make the firmware updates. I had this kind of noises before doing the update, (between two update), it has disappeared directly after the update with the latest firmware!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl