Buying a Phantom 3 Pro

Welcome to the forum .
I'm sure there are some older phantoms being sold from venders that don't move many . Check this thread DJI has X-mas deal and 2 other venders one is a sponsor here the other is B&H photo both are very good places to buy .
DJI CHRISTMAS SPECIALS | DJI Phantom Forum

There are two versions of the Phantom 3 Professional. Comparing the motors is the easiest way to tell if you're getting the newest version. The front of the Phantom box shows a photo of the motors, so you'll be able to see if the motors are new or old if you're buying the Phantom in person (e.g. at Best Buy). If you're not able to buy in person, then check with the seller first or buy directly from DJI. DJI will definitely ship you the latest version.

Now, with that said, I have the old version of the Phantom 3 Professional and all is well. There really is no evidence that the new version is any better. Some people think the new motors might even be less powerful. There is no evidence of that either though. So, I think you'll be happy no matter which version you receive.

I had the same question re: motor revisions on the Phantom 3 Pro. I could not determine which vendor was selling the updated one until I did some searching on Youtube and found this chap who was explaining the DJI updated motors

I can NOW tell the difference between motor types....Thank You

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl