Burst Mode

Reaction score
I read somewhere that the P3 allows for burst mode shooting of stills. Does anyone know the details? How frequent can the shooting be?

Similarly, any idea if there will be a lag in taking a still shot, either via FPV, or to snap the shutter? I want to shoot my son's crew team and am hoping I can capture the shot when I want it, and not seconds later....

I read somewhere that the P3 allows for burst mode shooting of stills. Does anyone know the details? How frequent can the shooting be?

Similarly, any idea if there will be a lag in taking a still shot, either via FPV, or to snap the shutter? I want to shoot my son's crew team and am hoping I can capture the shot when I want it, and not seconds later....

I should ask this question on the Inspireforum since the camera and the app are the same.
Look also to the Inspire manuals for the details.

There will be a lag off course but it will be well under 1 second I suppose. My quess; around 200msec.

Ton

I haven't read the linky but I'm guessing you can't use burst mode in RAW just like the P2V+??

I'm even more excited now than I was before, photography is actually my first love but video was the main reason for the P3, after reading that and seeing the quality of the images it cant come soon enough. I went for the P3A and the great thing is, still image quality is identical on both A & P models..... Happy days....:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31