Bug fixs

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hey just wondering if anyone had bugs..me always update this p4 but it dont say it fix anything???it says this same thing with all new app updates yet nothing ever changes,,,,,,,I bet it gives me a issue but hopefully not..was also curious on the release date,,does dji even still exist lol
Screenshot_20200817-190501_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20200817-185959_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200817-191108_Google Play Store.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dronesky
What I saw in the App Store shows an update for the Go4 app. Looks like 4.3.38. Is that what you’re looking for? Didn’t see anything to jump up and down about.
Updates are not something I tend to jump on until the Guinean pigs have spoken and confirmed that it’s worth the effort.
Keep me posted please.
Just did some reading on the new V2 firmware that mentions some camera focusing problems via this new update. Glad I have auto update shut off!

What I saw in the App Store shows an update for the Go4 app. Looks like 4.3.38. Is that what you’re looking for? Didn’t see anything to jump up and down about.
Updates are not something I tend to jump on until the Guinean pigs have spoken and confirmed that it’s worth the effort.
Keep me posted please.
Just did some reading on the new V2 firmware that mentions some camera focusing problems via this new update. Glad I have auto update shut off!
There is a thread on here lately that was complaining about camera problems after update. Think it was Coal from phantom wetsuits that said he was having issues

Keep me posted please.
Well I guess I is a Guinean pig,,this p4 gets updated,nothing else I fly,,I cant see a 4.3.38 only the one I posted 4.3.37...and no wasn't jumping up and down yet,was just curious what the fixs were,,,my p4 has been operating perfect, yip my auto updates is off to ,but as said this one stays updated ,the release date for this still confusing, is it a real update or a fraud,surely dji dont release old updates do they ? I thought the app number was right but it seems this wrong too since you mention 4.3.38,,confused myself so I just fly it see if normal

My eyes don’t work as well as they did years ago, but I think I see an eight hiding in here. Far right.

Ahhh I see,na your right,,different from android devices ,,wonder why they do that? Being android mine must be latest ,why can't they make things simple lol ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic