BTS World's Best FPV Drone Shot

Loved it! The flying and biking skills are extraordinary.
Looking at the signal problems they were trying to overcome, I wondered if there was a 4G cellular connection solution available - like what the Mavic 3 has. Probably not at this stage, at least for FPV. It would be interesting to know how laggy a 4G connection would be.

OMG incredible! On the edge of my seat the whole ride, with some mega pucker moments too. That was so much fun..thanks for posting. Compared to that..my flying, well, it sucks. LOL

Thanks for posting, this is awesome!

Just stupid and reckless flying. Don't they have any concept of how dangerous drones are? They could have killed people. Did they get each person's signed consent to fly that close to them? How about other illegal matters, boosting their power, flying beyond line of sight and not being able to see other aircraft? They need to be cited so hard they could lose their ability to even buy another drone. They also need to to be forced to take a class on the dangers that drones can cause and how to fly responsible.
I loved it. I would have hit the power lines before I hardly got going. Lol.

Been watching this for few days and still amazed, not only nerves of steel from the pilot,,that mountain biker ain't going slow and I'd love to see how wide his eyes are open going on that ride,those guys are just plain crazy but so good at what they do,full commitment no time to even think type of stuff 🚴‍♀️

Awesome footage loved it 👍

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj