BT-200 glasses with Mavic Air 2?

The BT300 won't work with Mavic2 with Go4, see the Amazon reports here. The Android OS in the BT300 is too old, and the BT200 that you own is even older. The Fly app will have issues too, given the old Android OS. I'm sure the BT200 won't work with MA2 because of the older Android OS that Epsen won't upgrade.

Thanks John. I guess I'll have to continue using the BT-200 glasses with the Phantom. I have a Mavic Mini that I was going to sell to buy the MA2, but I might hold off on that purchase because of the Moverio glasses issue, and keep the Mini for now.

Thanks John. I guess I'll have to continue using the BT-200 glasses with the Phantom. I have a Mavic Mini that I was going to sell to buy the MA2, but I might hold off on that purchase because of the Moverio glasses issue, and keep the Mini for now.

The MM and MA2 use the DJI Fly app
DJI Fly is an android 64bit application, the Epson BT-300 has a 32bit architecture and chip set so they are not compatible.

The only hope of using the BT-300 with the MM is if Litchi are somehow able to make the MM compatible with their software using the yet to be released MM SDK.

You could try wireless/ bluetooth casting from the phone/tablet to the BT-300, I've done it for the Mini.
There is image latency over the wireless network and you will need a mobile hotspot for both devices to connect to.
But it works for someone to use the glasses to watch preceedings while you fly the drone normally.

Last edited:
Thanks for that info. Using the BT casting is an interesting idea that I'll give some thought, but for now I'll continue to use the MM with a 10.5" Samsung tablet and the sun hood I made for it.

Thanks for that info. Using the BT casting is an interesting idea that I'll give some thought, but for now I'll continue to use the MM with a 10.5" Samsung tablet and the sun hood I made for it.

Here's how you could try casting from the android phone to the BT-200, I know it works perfectly for the BT-300 without much latency as the devices connected by the local hotspot are so close to each other that's why I created the thread.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20