Broken Gimbal

Reaction score
Does anyone know what it cost to send a Drone to DJI to repair a P4 Gimbal. Crashed mine and it will need a yaw arm, yaw and roll motor and a flex ribbon. Thanks.

Does anyone know what it cost to send a Drone to DJI to repair a P4 Gimbal. Crashed mine and it will need a yaw arm, yaw and roll motor and a flex ribbon. Thanks.
You might be better off ordering some parts yourself,,I dont think many repairs are happening lately,,you might be in for bit of a wait if you send it off,,if under warranty call them first for shipping ticket but if no warranty you better to fix,I'm sure they running skeleton crews,,the help desk is cause I email them recent

I emailed them last week and they emailed me the link to download my prepaid tracking to send it back. I was just wonder roughly how much it will cost me.

I emailed them last week and they emailed me the link to download my prepaid tracking to send it back. I was just wonder roughly how much it will cost me.
No warranty or warranty,,,if still got warranty (its good for a year) if no warranty calculate parts cost and add some on,,,should really see if they can give you a quote on the cost so they cant go over it,,some repair costs I have seen over time are reasonably ok but some sort of exceed half the drone cost

No warranty.
Ah see if you can get a quote first before sending away so it not exceed how much money you can put into it,,if you look at price of gimble and cam + motor and ribbon set ,the price adds up very quickly,,the main gimble itself is quite easy to change if you have correct size torx set,,(slightly different from Allen keys but you might get Allen key to work just fine,,screws aren't super tight ,,I'm sure your capable of fixing it,,its also good to learn insides and outside of your bird,,check classified on here,,someone might be selling parts etc,,,

from what i am hearing its a huge wait several months , i just purchase the yaw arm and ribbon plus yaw motor for $150 CAD and im going to repair it myself..i need my P4 back up ASAP theirs lots of videos on YT and Dji phone support i recommend the local Dji dealers not the corp office as they will not recommend us repairing the craft .. anyways im just sharing its not difficult to repair DJI not Cheap either (Good luck)

I recommend only using DJI OEM cable. Aftermarket cables are hit and miss. Everything else is on eBay at a reasonable price. The DJI cable is available on eBay. If you need a link to a repair video for the yaw motor I can send it to you. I am also available to walk you through the repair. Glad to help.
I can get you a link to the DJI cable . Not that expensive

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.